python binary search

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Oct 30 10:52:32 EST 2001

Jeff Dunnett wrote:

> Actually the Moo U is still teaching Java to the newbies partially be demand
> of the other departments who insist on giving us their first year students
> for a programming course.  Prof.  Kremer is one of the people who pushed for
> Python to be added.  Apparently from what I have heard he is a steady
> preacher of Python.  I think it was only in introduced last year or the year
> before.

Thanks for the info.  I guess I might have played a small role yet. :-)

> I'll have you know that Computer Science is now the largest major on campus
> at Guelph.  Although with the Ontario Vet College the campus can have a
> distinctive odor.

So Guelph might be the origin of the eXtreme Programming concept
of "Code Smell"?  :-)

By the way, I just released your last name explains why you
wrote "IDOIT" previously.... you are in fact already done!

--
Peter Hansen, P.Eng.
peter at engcorp.com