nested_scopes totally broken?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Mon Oct 22 18:21:32 EDT 2001

    Eyal> Playing around with nested_scopes from __future__ (in Python 2.1),
    Eyal> I have encountered very unexpected behaviour.

    Eyal> If I'm way off, feel free to correct me.  This is all based on my
    Eyal> experience and needs from nested scopes.

Kind of hard to tell how far off second base you are without seeing a bit of
code.  If you can post a small bit of code that demonstrates the problems
you are having, there are probably lots of people who will be able to either
confirm your experiences or show you where your logic is askew.

--
Skip Montanaro (skip at pobox.com)
http://www.mojam.com/