I have a problem..please help

Brett Cannon bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Sep 19 18:39:18 EDT 2001

I just typed both lines in IDLE and I get 70 returned (which is what the
interpreter should spit back and no 70 like you said).

Can you clarify a little bit more about what the problem is?  If you just
want the result of the equation printed out just do:

print hp - 30

If you meant something else, please clarify.

-Brett C.