A question?

vin fractal97 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 19:02:36 EDT 2001

PyImport_GetModuleDict()  which is the same as sys.modules and which
returns a dictionary already contains 'exmpl'
To see that just insert

  PyRun_SimpleString("import sys\n");
  PyRun_SimpleString("print sys.modules\n");

after

  module=PyImport_ImportModule("exmpl");

Therefore inserting 'exmpl' module doesn't help.