Tkinter questions

Janos Blazi jblazi at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 07:54:20 EDT 2001

(1)
How can I find out the actual height of a frame and create another frame of
the same height containing a canvas of the same height?

Grayson says that sizing an object can be a frustrating task...

(2)
How can I set the width of the entry field of a Pmw.CounterDialog? To show
you my desparation I tried (among many other things)

    z.Counter.entryfield.entry.configure(width=3)

(where z is a Pmw.CounterDialog instance) but of course iit did not work.

J.B.