Tkinter questions

Janos Blazi jblazi at
Sat Sep 22 13:54:20 CEST 2001

How can I find out the actual height of a frame and create another frame of
the same height containing a canvas of the same height?

Grayson says that sizing an object can be a frustrating task...

How can I set the width of the entry field of a Pmw.CounterDialog? To show
you my desparation I tried (among many other things)

(where z is a Pmw.CounterDialog instance) but of course iit did not work.