Mac python and Carbon

S11001001 rushing at
Mon Sep 17 22:54:34 CEST 2001

Hate to interrupt your foray into GUI wrappers, but I am here to ask about a
new GUI possibility. I see Swing as a very good possible widget set; it is
portable to anything with a JVM. Of course, for speed reasons, it would have to
be implemented in a _real_ compiled language. I like the layout managers and
cross-platform capabilities of Swing. Feel free to string either intelligent
replies or flames to this thread; this could very well be a bad idea.

- --
CRN: MicroSoft CEO Steve Ballmer has finally said Linux is the No. 1
threat to Windows. What's your response to that?
Linus: "Tag, you're it." I don't care. They've had a lot of enemies
in their time. Let them fight one enemy that doesn't care for
a change.
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Down with the Clipper chip!