Off-topic: hiding your email address - don't bother...

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.demon.co.uk
Sun Sep 30 06:31:34 EDT 2001

Hi Chris,

> i immediatly removed my nospam string in the address. it's not
> helping anyway:

Thanks!  One down, a few more to go.

> some spammers are surely clever enough to detect such fake emails and
> they may even correct it. (removing spaces, replacing 'at'=='@',
> remove strings like 'no.spam' etc. isn't a big thing, is it?)

That's right.  Reapers do these common kind of fixes.  That's why
people have to be more inventive.

But it's all futile.  If a human replies to a post, works out the real
email address, and CC's the person being replied to then their `plain
text' email address is there for all to see.

In fact, if I had the time I'd take the effort to always CC such people
:-)

Ralph.