Pythonwin and .NET

Maan Hamze mmhamze at pleiades.net
Sun Sep 9 09:45:03 EDT 2001

Ron
Beautifully said.  When I asked the question to Mark I was hoping to get
different comments from people in the know as I was about to start working
my way through Mark's book.
Also, Mark's reservations are to expected.  I believe he is being a bit
cautious which is understood.  But, personally, I only expect good things
for Python to come out of this.
Maan

"Ron Stephens" <rdsteph at earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:3B9B6590.60CD81A5 at earthlink.net...
> Hello Mark, I am loving your book.
>
> I hesitate only a few seconds before adding my comments to those of Mark
Hamond