zope installation

Werner Schiendl ws-news at gmx.at
Fri Sep 7 04:59:58 EDT 2001

Hi,

try to post your problem to the Zope mailing list, if you did not already do
so.
If you are new to Zope, you should consider joining this mailing list
anyway.

The generic 'Zope' mailing list should be your best bet, there are lots of
people on it running Zope on Linux.

Search the archives in advance - the search works very well.

hth
Werner

news:9ca06fb.0109061345.559f87e2 at posting.google.com...

news:<3b949e9f$0$26756$6e365a64 at newsreader02.highway.telekom.at>...