Newbie Question.. What is the replacement for the ELSE command?.

Cable cable40 at
Sat Sep 15 00:48:30 CEST 2001

Thanks for the reply.

The question you asked me, put me on the right track.  I used your
example. after the second line when I hit return, It starts my 3rd
line, directly under the second.  I did a dedent region and it worked.

It will take me a while......  its fun though....

thanks for the help.

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 22:14:41 GMT, "Maan Hamze" <mmhamze at>