Python and Zope

Andrew Murray mr.murray at
Sun Sep 9 07:18:52 CEST 2001

Frankly I was pretty unimpressed with Zope. After one gets over the
'gee-whiz' factor,
I've found that the learning curve behind Zope and the relative
non-portability of the code you
must write for it far outweigh the benefits (what are they again btw?) of
using Zope.

If you've used mod_perl, mod_php or mod_python before, I'd suggest going
that route.

Andrew Murray
news:vLAm7.129206$n75.31076306 at