Best book on Python?

Janos Blazi jblazi at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 14:22:57 EDT 2001

I have read "Learning Python" by Mark Lutz and after glancing through it for
an afternoon I could start working in the evening. I still think that the
material is very well chosen and the presentation is precise and enjoyable.
So in my opinion it is the best book on Python. My other Python book is
"Python and Tkinter Programming" by John Grayson and though it contains a
lot of information, virtually everything you need to use Tkinter, I wish he
would give more explanations instead of examples.

J.B.