exposing #defines in an extension module

Campbell cb921 at voice.co.za
Tue Sep 25 04:47:13 EDT 2001

Hi,

I am trying (without SWIG which is a very nice program) to create an
extension module working on xxmodule.c from the distribution.  All my
functions are groovy, and now I have several thousand lines of
#define .... to deal with.

I've thought of setting them using Object_setattr(), and I've thought
of just setting them in the .py which will wrap this module.  But is
there any commonly used mechanism to get them in automatically?  There
really is an astonishing (to me) amount of them.

Thanks again,
Campbell