Pythonic PDAs?

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Thu Sep 13 15:58:21 EDT 2001

There is Python for the Palm:

http://www.endeavors.com/pippy/

I really like the Palm series -- cheap, small, functional, and
reliable.  Of course, it would be nice if the OS were Linux or
something non-proprietary, but there is a lot of free software for the
Palm, including Python.

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen at complete.org>    GPG: 0x8A1D9A1F    www.complete.org