books about wxPython

F. GEIGER fgeiger at
Sat Sep 22 09:22:12 CEST 2001

I learned to use it by inspecting the demo app, which pretty well shows what
your able to do with wxPython.

Then I thought there must be an easier way - and there is:
offers wxDesigner. An eval is available too.

A hint, though: It really helps to study the demo apps to see how it works
basically, before you fire up *any* GUI-designers.

Best regards

news:9ofb53$4hl5q$1 at