[ANNOUNCE] TMDA 0.37 - A SPAM reduction system for qmail

Jason R. Mastaler jason-dated-1002194676.f3e5ba at mastaler.com
Thu Sep 20 07:24:36 EDT 2001

Since I last announced it here, I've improved my Tagged Message
Delivery Agent, making it much easier for legitimate, but unknown
senders to get mail through to you.  It now validates these messages
using a simple challenge/response process similar to SpamCop's.

* TMDA Summary:

  TMDA is an OSI certified Python application for qmail systems
  designed to significantly reduce the amount of SPAM/UCE you receive.
  A "whitelist" filter allows known contacts immediately into your
  mailbox, and all others must reply to a simple confirmation to
  validate their message.  Once they respond to the confirmation,
  their original message is delivered to you.

For more information including download locations and installation
instructions, visit the TMDA homepage:

  <URL:http://tmda.sourceforge.net/>

Enjoy,

Jason R. Mastaler

<P><A HREF="http://tmda.sourceforge.net/">TMDA 0.37</A> -
    SPAM reduction system for qmail.  (20-Sep-2001)