Help with Boa Error...

Kenneth Tsang smt at pacific.net.hk
Thu Sep 6 09:02:19 EDT 2001

hi, do you folks have really try out the boa, i have tried working with
wxDesigner, and boa...and eventually i go back to handcoding. Once you
understand the sizer, constraints, you can pretty much control the layout...

The reason behind is that wxDesigner costs u $$ and boa seems not so ready
at this moment yet.

cheers, Kenneth

Kenneth Tsang
email: smt at pacific.net.hk tel: +852 9468 4772