PyRun_SimpleFile ?

Mike Haspert haspert at pacbell.net
Thu Sep 6 21:15:33 EDT 2001

It sound like your problem is something that happened to me.  If you
built your c++ program with a different version of the C runtime
library than the Python interpreter was compiled with(for example your
project is a debug build)you get import failures among other problems.
See MSDN's Q190799 for starters
Your choices are:
1. Get the source for the python interpreter and evey module you'll be
using, and do debug builds of all.

2. Turn on debug information in a release build. You lose the use of
ASSERT and leak reporting but can step through code.
See MSDN's "Turn on generation of debug information for the release
build"