deiconify is just plain f*ucked in windows

Emile van Sebille emile at
Wed Sep 5 14:52:46 CEST 2001

I've always been a fan of Excel.  You need to run it on windows though.
I've found that when I tried it on OS/2 or Mac that it will tell you sooner
or later that some feature's not supported on this OS.  Little things like
the help sub-system.  ;-)

Emile van Sebille
emile at

news:mailman.999678905.22652.python-list at