a team of business people

eugene eugboy at madebig.com
Wed Sep 12 02:35:54 EDT 2001

Hi,
I am a business owner from the State of Washington and I have put
together a team of business people from across the country.
If you have some extra time and would like to learn how you can
reclaim an even greater yield from all your business efforts by
joining our very profitable venture (you'll make over $400.00 per
sale) then click on the link at the bottom of this page and there you
can get more information.
I will spend as much personal time as it takes to see if this is
something you qualify for and would be of benefit to you.  Thanks for
your time.

Eugene B.
http://eugboy.incometicket.com