No spam in books

Andrew Nguyen andrewtln at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 19:20:11 EDT 2001

I am, in middle school, therefore, I may be childish in saying this...

??!!?!!!WHY IS SPAM NOT REFERENCED IN PYTHON BOOKS??!!!?!!

   The O'Reilly books have no mention of spam. The Idiot guides DO NOT
MENTION SPAM! How can we call those Python books, when spam is not
mentioned? Where did the name come from? Monty Python. Without it,
Python's name would be something stupid like C++++ or something even
STUPIDER!

   Let us start a petition to start making Spam (much less Monty
Python) references! Who is with me?

END JOKE

   No not really...

  What I meant was, wich library do you think the Python community
needs? Or do we need a new one...

  Also, why not incle Tk with the Python d/l ?