Validating HTML from Python

Magnus Lycka magnus at thinkware.se
Wed Sep 26 05:40:18 EDT 2001

I've used tidy, and some 'tidied' files still produced
errors at the w3c validator, so while helpful, it's not
a perfect fit. The purpose of tidy isn't really to
validate either, but to ... tidy. But I admit that the
files that didn't go through the w3c validator had produced
warnings... Maybe tidy could do.

I'm still interested in a simple HTML validator that isn't
q web service though. Isn't there any validating SGML
parser that could do this?

--
Magnus Lyckå | Älvans väg 99 | magnus at thinkware.se | tel: 070-582 80 65
Thinkware AB | 907 50  UMEÅ  | www.thinkware.se    | fax: 070-612 80 65