Responding to a questionnaire, let's get $5,000.00. - VLC Co. Ltd.

a_saka at a_saka at
Tue Sep 4 11:50:20 CEST 2001

Starting September, 3, 2001, we have a "Survey of Level of
Satisfaction with the Service & Support of Digital Photo Products"
posted in our web site.

Please visit
to participate.

In the person who participated in this survey,
only one persdon  will be win $5,000.00 in cash by drawing lots!!

You are cordially invited to participate for our survey.

It takes about 20 minutes from 15 minutes to complete the
If you have any question, please contact us by e-mail.

Thank you for your time and continued cooperation.

Sumio Muramatsu
VLC Inc.
Marutomi Daiichi Bldg. 5F,
2-10-16 Higashikanda,