static and dynamic library ?

Armin Samide samide at
Wed Sep 12 02:01:31 CEST 2001

Hi !

And what is about other platforms, like linux or irix and so on.
Does there exist the same problem or is it on these platforms possible to
create standalone executables with an embedded python interpreter ?

The strange thing is that in the book "Programming Python" is written that
it is possible to create standalone applications with python ?

news:mailman.1000235600.15330.python-list at