Pythonwin and .NET

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 9 08:54:17 EDT 2001

Ok...one actual reason:

Python may well become the one and only language that offers the ability to write
programs that can be equally well integrated into systems using *either or both*
of the two run-time environments, Java or .NET.

Can you imagine the same could soon be said for either C# or VB?

Can you imagine circumstances where such a capability might be useful?