Large Object libraries in Zope

Ken Egervari ken at positive-edge.com
Sat Sep 8 22:53:11 EDT 2001

How would I organize an incredible large object library of say, 800 classes?
I'm building a system that is incredibly huge and there is tons of business
logic and my design indicates many classes.  It's not a poor design - it's
one that took design patterns and lots of OO experience to develop and I
think it's very good.  How does one implement such a thing in Zope?  Do you
include all these object scripts in folders in Zope or do you just make them
global to python's path and have small python scripts make instantiations
and access them at a very high level (like using facades)?

Thanks in advance.