Installation Python 1.5.2

Carlos Augusto Perez Lima CLima at milenia.com.br
Thu Sep 13 12:46:42 EDT 2001

CONFIG.LOG HAS THIS...

This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

configure:608: checking MACHDEP
configure:653: checking CCC
configure:669: checking for --without-gcc
configure:746: checking for gcc
configure:859: checking whether the C compiler (cc  ) works
configure:875: cc -o conftest    conftest.c  1>&5
gemc_cc: unrecognized option `-preempt_module'
cpp0: Invalid option -std0
configure: failed program was:

#line 870 "configure"
#include "confdefs.h"