Win32 / IIS: Creating virtual directories

Nikolai Kirsebom nikolai.kirsebom at siemens.no
Tue Sep 25 04:09:32 EDT 2001

I have IIS running on NT 4 - where I have some ASP pages with Python
code.  The whole thing had to be reinstalled lately because of Nimda.
The process of reinstalling everything (virtual web-servers,
ftp-account, users, user-groups) is a tedious task - so now I would
like to make some scripts to make it easier next time (hopefully
never) I have to do the job again.  I'll use the win32net module for
manageing users / groups.  However, does anyone know where I can find
information / hint on how to programatically configure IIS (both web
and ftp part) including creating virtual directories.

Thanks for any help
Nikolai Kirsebom