psycopg insert problem

ivo at nospamAmaze.nl ivo at nospamAmaze.nl
Fri Sep 7 08:50:09 EDT 2001

Charles <charles at a3a.com.br> wrote:
: Hello people,

: When I make a c.execute("Insert ...
: he don't return a error but not insert the data too.
: i use psycopg 0.99.5 , python 2.1.1

perhaps you forget to commit()? I.e. on the cursor (psycopg supports this)
or on the connection.

	Ivo

--
Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                              -=-
Brouwersgracht 132                      Amaze Internet Services V.O.F.