Proposal: add vector arithmetic to array module

Paul Rubin phr-n2001 at
Tue Sep 25 21:22:51 CEST 2001

Skip Montanaro <skip at> writes:
> Take a look at in the standard distribution.  Imputil originated
> with Greg Stein.  You can find it here:
> According to the above, Gordon McMillan's installer uses imputil - which I
> just rediscovered is here:

Thanks, this looks like really nice stuff.  Several of Greg's links
are broken but the archive format on Gordon's page is pretty close to
what .jar files do.  Some mechanism for archive signatures should be
added.  I guess I can implement that, if there's someplace to submit
the changes and the maintainers want them.