Pythonwin and .NET

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 9 08:43:53 EDT 2001

Hello Mark, I am loving your book.

I hesitate only a few seconds before adding my comments to those of Mark Hamond
and Alex Martelli, for reasons only Alexander Pope might fully understand.

I well make a prediction:

Despite the reservations of a genius, Mark will help secure such a place in .NET
for Python, that this extension of Python will be one of the major reasons for the
ultimate advancement of the language Python to a pre-eminent role in the further
evolution of computer science.

I feel this in my bones. I cannot expect to offer detailed reasons on the level of
Alex and Mark. But my bones are normally prescient, and not to be ignored.

God bless mark Hammond and Python...and .NET.

...from one of the legions who will buy any future Mark Hammond book sight unseen.

Ron Stephens