Questions about "XML Parser" and Python...

Martin von Loewis loewis at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Mon Sep 17 05:42:39 EDT 2001

"Nicolas Torzec" <nicolas.torzec at rd.francetelecom.fr> writes:

> Where can I find informations about Python compliant XML parser ?

All information on Python and XML is available on

http://pyxml.sourceforge.net/topics
and
http://pyxml.sourceforge.net/topics/software.html

If you know of any other software that is not listed there, please
send a note to xml-sig at python.org.

> For example, I know that I can use Expat with Python thanks to a
> dedicated module, but can I use Xerces or other XML Parsers ?

A Python wrapper around Xerces is under development at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pirxx/

I haven't yet used this package, so I cannot comment on its qualities.

Regards,
Martin