Use of GMPY

Maan Hamze mmhamze at pleiades.net
Mon Sep 3 13:45:50 EDT 2001

I have never used GMPY, but it is not always the case that *.pyd files
should go into the DLL subdirectory.  It may be the way that GMPY is being
imported where the problem lies.
Does GMPY have a setup script?  Maybe you are copying the PYD's into places
where GMPY can not find them.
Maan

news:d7fcf8b4.0109030939.26f62be0 at posting.google.com...
news:<9n03in$c6o$1 at pegasus.tiscalinet.it>...