confused by bindings

Sam Falkner samf+usenet at frii.com
Thu Sep 20 12:31:23 EDT 2001

Argh, as you can probably tell, my test suite is part of a largish,
complex app.  It has extensions written in PRO*C (Oracle
C-preprocessor thing), yadda yadda yadda.  That's why I've been
writing watered down stuff in these postings.

I'll re-write two modules that reproduce the problems.  Or, when
writing the modules, I fail to reproduce the problems, I'll hopefully
figure out what silly thing is happening.  Either way, expect a
follow-up from me within 24 hours.

Thanks for all the help!

- Sam