namespaces getting confusing

Mark Robinson m.1.robinson at herts.ac.uk
Tue Sep 4 07:18:57 EDT 2001

Nope that won't work, because a global is only mapped to the module it
is declared in....this is ugh.

I guess maybe I should go back to sticking it in a class, which I passed
to anything that needed access to it (most things). That seemed
inefficient to me, but it worked so unless anyone can offer a better
modus operandi I'll do that. I can't help but think that this is a
common situation and there is a better way to do it.

blobby