[Tutor] Why I'm learning Python (OT and long)

Roman Suzi rnd at onego.ru
Wed Sep 5 14:47:42 EDT 2001

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Javier JJ wrote:

> [...]

Oh yes! And those where very helpful manuscripts too. For example,
Olivetti M24 came with 3 volumes of docs. They even taught DOS
programming! (BTW, Olivetti still works but many modern "puters" died)

Docs which computer manufacturers sell are for monkeys probably. And this
is IS a trend... And quality is the least concern to IT industry: audio-
video matters. Who will buy less than 100Mb inkjet printer driver today?

I do not stop to wonder how many people do not understand computers at
all! They understand them as a sequence of external signals: video
pictures, motions, sounds, wizards, etc.

Where do we head?! CP for what E? Are people so stupid indeed or
modern GUIs of all sorts make them monkeys?..

Said this, I wonder if doctors look at me the same way ;-) What a lamer am
I in medicine...

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
_/ Russia _/ Karelia _/ Petrozavodsk _/ rnd at onego.ru _/
_/ Wednesday, September 05, 2001 _/ Powered by Linux RedHat 6.2 _/