Delete pb at football.com?

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Sun Sep 9 15:28:20 EDT 2001

In article <Nlbm7.178690$EP6.52183285 at news1.rdc2.pa.home.com>,
Terry Reedy <tjreedy at home.com> wrote:

>Everytime I have posted in the last day or so, I have gotten a 'can't
>deliver' or 'delivery refused' email for pb at football.com (the first
>two letters may not be exactly right, but the domain is).
>
>Has anyone else had this problem?  Could this be a result of the
>gating to the python mailing list, with a bad address?  If so, could
>the list manager remove xx at football.com?

If you look at a message that comes from python-list through the gateway
(instead of just being posted directly to c.l.py), you'll note that one
of the headers is:

This is a much better address for making complaints.

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

WWDTWOFD?