Delete pb at

Aahz Maruch aahz at
Sun Sep 9 21:28:20 CEST 2001

In article <Nlbm7.178690$EP6.52183285 at>,
Terry Reedy <tjreedy at> wrote:
>Everytime I have posted in the last day or so, I have gotten a 'can't
>deliver' or 'delivery refused' email for pb at (the first
>two letters may not be exactly right, but the domain is).
>Has anyone else had this problem?  Could this be a result of the
>gating to the python mailing list, with a bad address?  If so, could
>the list manager remove xx at

If you look at a message that comes from python-list through the gateway
(instead of just being posted directly to, you'll note that one
of the headers is:

This is a much better address for making complaints.
                      --- Aahz  <*>  (Copyright 2001 by aahz at

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6