Registering COM Server dynamically ??

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Wed Sep 5 08:37:11 EDT 2001

There are how-to style KB articles available for registering a COM server
with VB example code.  I spotted references to them on google, but had
difficulty converting the VB code to the proper python structure in the time
I had to work on it.

You will need to register the server on each machine, but you won't need a
different ID on each.

HTH,

--

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com

---------
"Sunit Joshi" <sjoshi at ingr.com> wrote in message
news:8f8ffe67.0109041235.6e3c2718 at posting.google.com...
news:<9n2ltk$505p6$1 at ID-11957.news.dfncis.de>...