Good web host with Python, Postgres & Zope...

ivo at ivo at
Tue Sep 4 12:22:15 CEST 2001

Rick Shin <rick at> wrote:
: Does such a thing exist for virtual accounts, or am I better off searching
: for the tooth fairy? Any (unbiased) recommendations?

I'm not unbiased as I work for and host at Amaze, a European based Zope
hosting company, but we do provide what you need, both zope folders
and instances with postgresql/mysql, etc.

The international website (under development) is at

I can send you more details if you're interested - please contact me at

With regards,

Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                              -=-
Brouwersgracht 132                      Amaze Internet Services V.O.F.
1013 HA Amsterdam                                   -=-
Tel: +31-20-4688336                          Linux/Web/Zope/SQL
Fax: +31-20-4688337                           Network Solutions
Web:                    Consultancy
Email:   ivo at                         -=-