idea: Robocode for Python

Dietmar Lang dietmar at nospam.wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Mon Sep 10 14:00:25 EDT 2001

Hi!

> Cool idea (read on /.) for those who seek interesting project:
>
> http://robocode.alphaworks.ibm.com/home/home.html
>
> - this is probably what edu-sig can consider to boost CP4E ;-)
>
> And Python is nicer than Java, we all know <wink value="0.5"/>

Funny thing, I a friend was telling me about Robocode minutes before I
opened my newsreader and found this post... (No, he doesn't read this
newsgroup)

But it doesn't exist for Python yet, now does it? But then again,
anything pretty much Lego Mindstorm-like makes it worth learning Java :)

Kudos, Dietmar

--
To mail me, remove "nospam."