large class hierarchies in python

Garry Hodgson garry at
Wed Sep 12 17:30:24 CEST 2001

Justin Dubs wrote:

> I"ll dive into Haskell/Forth/Miranda/APL and see what I like.  I also want
> to do a little Scheme and Eiffel at some point.  Thanks a lot for the
> suggestions.
> Do I appear to be missing any categories of languages?  I have the basic OO,
> Functional, Scripting languages covered, I think.  Thanks again guys,

you might look at erlang (, an FP oriented toward
distributed systems.  very slick.

Garry Hodgson                   One way or another
Senior Hacker                   One way or another
Software Innovation Services    One way or another
AT&T Labs                       This darness got to give...
garry at