Art and all that Jazz: are you ugly, I mean, attacking through outer powders

Doru-Catalin Togea doru-cat at ifi.uio.no
Wed Apr 24 04:41:34 EDT 2002

To begin with, I thought the postings from Jesica Felix were commercial
adds from herself. As some have pointed out, her website claims that
somebody is spamming in her name. Her website does indeed look
professional, I really doubt it is a fake.

However, as these messages keep coming in, I began to think that maybe she
is spamming herself, poseing as a victim in order to, maybe,  draw
attention to her business.

But who can tell? The world is full of lunatics, and the Internett is only
providing another avenue for them to work through. I would rather believe
the story told on her page, unless proven otherwise, that somebody is
spamming in her name. For my own sanity's sake, if nothing else. :-)

Catalin

	<<     We are what we repeatedly do.      >>
	<<  Excellence, therefore, is not an act  >>
	<<             but a habit.               >>