C Extension

Eric Merritt cyberlync at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 22:55:20 EST 2002

I hope you guys dont mind another stupid question. I
have created a new C extension to python (Its my first
one so I expect issues). This extension contains two
types. In general these types seem to work just fine.
However when I enter a value of one of these types on
a line by itself python segfaults. I have no clue as
to what function is getting called at that particular
point. At first I thought it was the repr function, or
perhaps there string function. But I stuck a couple of
print strings there to verify that and those dont seem
to be getting called. Could one of you tell me which
function is called when a value of one of these types
is on a line by itself? If I could get that debugging
it shouldnt be a big deal.

Thanks
Eric