Win32 .pyc icon suggestion

Gerhard Häring gerhard at bigfoot.de
Mon Apr 8 00:04:41 EDT 2002

* Peter Aylett <petera at weblink.com.au> [2002-04-08 13:49 +1000]:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a small idea:
> I find that there is very little distinction between the icon for the
> .py files and the .pyc files, which slows down the process of opening
> and managing my program files.
>
> Here's a replacement icon I suggest for the .pyc files that makes life
> a bit easier, if anyone's interested.  (basically coloured yellow
> instead of green).

Would you mind uploading this as a patch to Sourceforge, so it doesn't
get forgotten? If you don't have an idea (I don't either), where in the
Python distribution this fits, just open up a new patch and only upload
the icon file instead of a full-blown patch.

Gerhard
--
mail:   gerhard <at> bigfoot <dot> de       registered Linux user #64239
web:    http://www.cs.fhm.edu/~ifw00065/    OpenPGP public key id AD24C930