vCard, vCalendar handling modules?

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Sat Apr 27 16:59:58 EDT 2002

Wondering if anyone has (BSD or LGPL-licensed) Python modules for
handling these two formats?  I'm considering adding support for them to
a program I'm writing, and would rather not re-invent this particular wheel.

What I'm looking for:

	reading into memory, preferably as nodes/objects with properties, though
a low-level representation would work

	writing to streams/strings, preferably in the plain-text format commonly
used in Internet Communications and defined in the respective
specifications (http://www.imc.org/pdi/pdiproddev.html).

If someone has such a beast, please let me know.

Enjoy yourselves,
Mike
   Mike C. Fletcher
   http://members.rogers.com/mcfletch/