Zope Q: no restart button & shutdown problem

A M aseem at neurobs.com
Tue Apr 2 15:58:36 EST 2002

Hi all,
I am running  (Zope 2.5.0 (binary release, python 2.1, win32-x86),
python 2.1.2, win32) on Win2K. Everythin seems to be running fine. My
only problem is that in the Control Panel I only get the Shutdown
button and there is no restart button. I just installed the binary and
did as was told in the docs, but I cant seem to find an answer or
explantion of this behaviour. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also when I shutdown I get the error message:

 Zope has exited normally.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File F:\KANDIN~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 150, in
publish_module
  File f:\kandinsky\lib\python\Products\Localizer\__init__.py, line
65, in new_publish
  File F:\KANDIN~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 114, in
publish
  File F:\KANDIN~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 98, in
publish
  File F:\KANDIN~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 88, in mapply
    (Object: manage_shutdown)
  File F:\KANDIN~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 39, in
call_object
    (Object: manage_shutdown)
  File F:\KANDIN~1\lib\python\App\ApplicationManager.py, line 342, in
manage_shutdown
    (Object: Control_Panel)
SystemExit: 0

but I gess SystemExit: 0 means everythings OK. Can anybody shed some
light on that??

Thanks in advance.
Aseem