No output from threads

Larry Whitley ldw at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 4 11:59:44 EST 2002

I made the command look like: "start /belownormal /wait cmd /c
myprog.exe -opt 3 >out3.txt".  No joy.
Then I tried: "cmd /c start /belownormal /wait myprog.exe -opt 3 >out3.txt".
Also no joy.

Finally I went for simplicity and tried just: "myprog.exe -opt 3 >out3.txt".
And it works.  The only problem with this is that messages printed out while
the threads are running are a little confusing.  I have only one window for
both threads and can't tell one message with another.  I guess I'll put up
with that for now.

Larry

news:3ouoaukmu32afgatil65cmcb7pvb8e5pcb at 4ax.com...