frameobject.c bug ? No call to PyFrame_LocalsToFast.

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Fri Apr 12 05:33:22 EDT 2002

Boris Boutillier <boris at cantal.lip6.fr> writes:

> This is not completely true, as we can generate some code with
> CO_NEWLOCALS removed, with new.code for example.

Yes, but you can also do things like create instructions along the
lines of "LOAD_CONST 30000" which are very likely to crash the
interpreter.

Do *you* know about my bytecodehacks?  (I seem to be asking this a lot
lately).

Cheers,
M.

--
  nonono,  while we're making wild  conjectures about the behavior
  of completely irrelevant tasks, we must not also make serious