Neural Networks

Will Dwinnell predictr at bellatlantic.net
Mon Apr 15 06:57:17 EDT 2002

tony clarke <a.clarke11 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
"Does anyone know any sites, or have any code or other info about
artificial intelligence. I am specifically interested in simple neural
network programming, being a simple soul myself!"

I would suggest reading the FAQ and asking questions over in the
comp.ai.neural-nets Usenet group.  Also, see http://www.kdnuggets.com
for a reasonable listing of commercial neural network products.  Last,
I will humbly direct the reader to the Publications section at my own
Web site, at http://will.dwinnell.com     See my articles on neural
networks and especially "Will's Technical Book List" (which includes
ISBN numbers and short descriptions of each recommended title),
featuring good introductory titles on the subject.