Off topic C question

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Apr 10 17:24:20 EDT 2002

In article <a92533$4bs$1 at peabody.colorado.edu>, Fernando Pérez wrote:

>> And I have really, really not the intention to waste my life as
>> a professional programmer
>
> You might want to consider that in a programming group such as
> c.l.p, there's bound to be more than one person who will
> consider 'to waste my life as a professional programmer' to be
> a rather offensive way of asking for suggestions on any topic.

I am one (well, my business card says "software engineer"), and
some days it does feel like a life-wasting experience. :) Most
of the time it's getting paid to do stuff I'd probably be doing
in my spare time anyway.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I'm in DISGUISE as a
                                  at               BAGGAGE CHECKER....I can